Saturday, December 3, 2016

What did you do to prep this week?

Well, folks, it’s time for another what did you do to prep this week. I hope everyone has done something prep wise this week… Remember the more the better but even little things count.

I had a reader email me a few days ago telling that he had been prepping for a few months and had done a lot prep wise but wasn’t sure where to go from there, he asked what my suggestions were for taking his preps to the next level.

I told him to cut off his power, water, phone, and to not go to the store or buy anything for two weeks. I told him that by doing so any holes in his preps would...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment