Friday, December 23, 2016

What did you do to prep this week?

Here we are again… this is the first “what did you do to prep this week” this winter, and prepping during winter stinks, I think because I can’t do as much outside and that’s where I need the most stuff done. I’m about to go stir-crazy looking at my to-do-list because most of the to-do is outside.

Okay, now that I’ve sufficiently gripped and whined about the cold weather and winter I’d like to thank and give a shout-out to Andrew R, Mr. Bill D, Terry R, Dennis P, Norman B, Kenneth B, and Clean Survival for their generous contributions this...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment