Monday, January 16, 2017

Hybrid-80 polymer 80% lower review: Self defense on purpose

“When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men’s weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be damped.” Sun Tzu

In November I received my Hybrid-80 polymer 80% lower. This was admittedly my first in two areas, 80% lowers and polymer lowers. I was hesitant as many test results have come back from polymer lowers and shown them to have weaknesses in specific areas as compared to aluminum lowers. What sold me on this lower was the inclusion of brass inserts for the buffer tube and grip screw. Seeing as how these were the two most likely areas to break with...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment