Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Prepper News Brief 2/01/2017

From now on I will be posting the news (daily) over on my other awesome site the Daily Collapse Report, why you ask? Well there is so much going on right now that I felt that each day’s most fascinating news and my thoughts needed a

Well, there is so much going on in the world right now that I felt that each day’s most fascinating news and my thoughts on each needed a dedicated site that I can post to daily.

So each morning I get up and search over 50 news sources and websites and from that river of information I pick out and post the top ten stories of the day for you –...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment