Friday, March 17, 2017

Extreme Frugality – Using Eggshells as Seed Starter Containers

by Brian F – this is an entry in our non-fiction writing contest.

I think spring has arrived! Although I will be more certain once April has passed.  With all this warm weather I have stated my more intensive spring cleaning. I have been working the vacuum cleaner pretty hard the last few days.  Now having an inside dog and cat there is a lot of animal fur that gets shredded.

When I empty the vacuum, it’s a bagless model, the contents go to either my worm bin, or to my compost bin.  Also living in this area dust is a never ending battle. The contents of the vacuum contain dog and...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment