Friday, March 17, 2017

What did you do to prep this week?

I’m sorry that I forgot to post the “what did you do to prep this week” first thing this morning. I’ve had a lot going on as you probably know, but here we go – better late than never as they say.

My dad is home and knows the outcome of his terminal cancer diagnosis and to be honest, right now he is taking the news better than I would have. The best that we can hope for besides a miracle, is that the duration and eventual death will be as painless for him as possible.

Please keep praying that that will be the case with him and this awful illness.

In the near...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment