Friday, March 24, 2017

What did you do to prep this week?

Well, folks here we are another week of prepping…

First of all, I’d like to thank everyone for their prayers and words of encouragement regarding my father’s terminal cancer diagnosis. Really, the only thing we can do is to leave it in Gods hands and accept his will no matter the final outcome.

As for prepping this week… I mostly made plans for future projects that will be done in the following few weeks however I did manage to get a few things done and even one of two of the things on my to-do-list done.

I planted two hazelnut trees on my property… and cut down...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment