Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Warning: Preppers Don’t Buy A Firearm for Self-Defense Until you Read This…

This article is going to buy me a lot of hate. I know that delving into this topic is controversial and some of my recommendations will go against the established dogma. I will not only make a recommendation, but give you my reasoning behind it. Perhaps I can save some reader a lot of money, hassle and disappointment. Before you continue reading, I want you to make a decision. I want you to visualize yourself killing another human being. Now visualize a loved one bleeding to death in your arms.

Make a choice which one would you prefer. The purpose of a firearm is to kill another being. Yes, I...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment