Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Homestead Frugality

By Brian F  – – this is an entry in our non-fiction writing contest.

This month I thought I would touch on a couple of money saving tips and a few money making tips, living on a fixed income does have its depressing moments. But with a bit of thought and some possible foresight and planning, those bumps or potholes can be smoothed over.

Just the other day I was in a group conversation about mowing and all of the various plants that grow in my yard. Among those are dandelion, bitter lettuce, and yarrow. In the span of 20 minutes, I had people who wanted to buy or trade for these...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment