Friday, June 23, 2017

Must read tips on how to rebuild, repair, and re-purpose

guest post by BCtruck 

I want to ask folks a question. If today was the last day of the life we all know, one with everyday conveniences such as running water, electricity, a myriad of different foods a short drive and in some cases, walk away, and most importantly, laws and someone to enforce them. What do you wish you had done more of, stored more of, done differently? I’ve been sitting back feeling kind of smug and a little too proud of myself where it concerns my preps and position in life right now. This morning though, I took a somewhat reverse approach to thinking about...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment