Saturday, June 3, 2017

What did you do to prep this week?

Well, folks, it’s a beautiful day in East Tennessee, but unfortunately, instead of getting to enjoy it by going fishing or ATV riding in the mountains I have a mountain of yard work to do. Oh well, maybe I can go fishing tomorrow or later this evening after I get this danged yard work finished, but then it’s never really finished because as soon as it’s cut it just starts growing again at what seems like a supersonic rate.

I have a big announcement! Are you ready? It’s big, really big! Can you guess what it is? Nope, not getting married. Nope, not a new book either...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

1 comment:

  1. I truly appreciated perusing your article. I discovered this as an instructive and intriguing post, so I think it is exceptionally valuable and learned. I might want to thank you for the exertion you have made in composing this article.
    https://www.topessayservices.com/essayshark/

    ReplyDelete