Saturday, June 10, 2017

What did you do to prep this week?

I hope everyone is enjoying my new blog MDCreekmore.com, it’s been up and running for only a few days and already has over 550 subscribers (subscribe here), 20,000+ page views, and over 100 comments. So, I’d say, that it’s off to a great start and I’d like to thank you all for that support.

Also, if you have breaking news alerts feel free to post those on our breaking news alerts page and if you have prayer requests then please post those on the prayer requests page. And don’t forget to check my photos page every Friday for new photos that I’ve taken.

...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment