Friday, June 16, 2017

What did you do to prep this week?

It’s been a long, long, very long week for me and to make matters worse I woke up this morning feeling like ran over crap, so bear with me, please.

Before we get started with this weeks what did you do to prep this week I’d like to take a moment to announce the winners of our most recent non-fiction writing contest. I know that I’m late on this announcement, but I had several articles that were sent in before the end date but had not been able to publish those before that date so instead, I extended the end publishing for a few days so that I could publish those articles.

...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment