Tuesday, July 18, 2017

AR Drop Zone Reticle From Bushnell: Weekly Product Review

AR-15 Terminology For a little over 2 years I have owned and used Bushnell AR drop zone reticle optics, we have the 1-4x24mm for my wife’s 16” 1:9 twist nitride treated m4 profile palmetto state Frankenstein creation. To save weight on her rifle I used a smaller bipod and she carries 20 round magazines. On my rifle we have a 4.5-18x40mm Bushnell drop zone reticle, 1:7 / 16” A2 profile, palmetto state Frankenstein creation, full bipod/ 9-13” swivel – I prefer 30 round magazines, less reloading.

To assist the reader a list of terms and definitions will follow the article, for the sake of continuity...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment