Friday, July 28, 2017

The EMP Bucket Project

By JP in MT

As we continue our “prepper” journey the one thing I find that would be the most devastating to us is EMP.  As a country, we are so dependent upon electricity and electronic items that we don’t think about it unless we do so deliberately.  I have a metal wall locker that will get sealed up with larger items I’m not sure will be affected, and a have a large steel gun safe and a smaller one.  What I was looking for was something along the line of “grab and go”; smaller items protected in smaller quantities so I could seal them up with less chance of losing them all,...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment