Friday, July 21, 2017

What Did You Do To Prep This Week?

Good morning folks or afternoon, or evening, depending on when you’re reading this weeks awesome “what did you do to prep this week” segment.

But before we get started I’d like to thank everyone who has sent me emails to let me know how much that they are enjoying my new prepper news website at MDCreekmore.com. Your kind words and suggestions are appreciated. It’s still a work in progress and one that I’m doing my best to make a one stop source for everything that’s important each day.

If you’ve been reading this site...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment