Saturday, August 5, 2017

What did you do to prep this week?

It’s 52 degrees at sunrise this morning where I live, definitely not normal for the first of August. Is it a sign that it’s going to be an early fall and colder than normal winter like folks around here have said… probably not, but one thing is certain and that is that it’s cool and I like it. Unfortunately, my sinus is all messed up and causing a headache across my forehead and behind my eyes.

Anyways, just in case you missed it, I’m giving away (yes 100% FREE) a 40-page eBook to subscribers – you can sign-up and then download that here. I hope that you...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment