Tuesday, September 12, 2017

One Family’s Experience with Hurricane Irma

We lost power about 10:30 p.m. Sunday evening as Hurricane Irma approached; no big deal, we went to bed. I was so exhausted I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I was jarred awake at 1:45 a.m. Monday by my husband shaking me–he said, “I think there’s a tornado nearby.”

I grabbed my glasses and my Glock and headed to our makeshift safe room (our laundry room which is the innermost room in our home). We heard roaring winds but didn’t know what was going on. Then at 2:02 a.m. all got quite. We looked at each other. The glance was all that was needed; we were in the eye...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment