Saturday, September 16, 2017

What did you do to prep this week?

Wow, it’s hard to believe that it’s already been a full week since our last segment.

It seems like the older that I get the faster the hours, days, weeks, months, and years slip away. I often lie down at night and try to sleep but my mind takes me back to times past and I find myself wondering how it all went by so rapidly and left me with only misty memories to hold too as I grow into old age.

Soon I’ll pass by the mirror and glance at an old man whose best days are in the past and days in the future uncertain.

But I divagate…

Over the last couple of weeks,...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment