Saturday, September 30, 2017

What Did You Do To Prep This Week?

Before we get started with this weeks segment I’d like to thank everyone who has bought my books and left ratings and reviews on Amazon.com. Now for some bad news, I received a letter a few days ago letting me know that my publisher Paladin Press will be closing their doors for good on Dec 31.

So if’ you want my books “31 Days to Survival” and or “Dirt Cheap Survival Retreat” then you need need to go ahead and order those book while you still can. I’m not sure if I’ll try to find another publisher or just let those books fade into the abyss.

...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment