Saturday, September 9, 2017

What did you do to prep this week?

Wow, what a temperature change in TN! We’ve gone from the upper 90’s for daytime temperatures to the 70’s and upper 40’s at night. I woke up this morning with cold feet and sinus drainage that felt like it was going to choke me to death before I could get up and get it cleared.

As they say, around here “if you don’t like the weather here just stick around a few day and it will change”.  Some of you might remember me mentioning my little chihuahua mix named Faith, well even though she stays in the house the weather change has been roughest on her...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment