Saturday, October 7, 2017

What did you do to prep this week?

These cool fall mornings in Tennessee are wrecking havoc on my sinuses, thankfully taking Benadryl before bed and when I get up helps a lot but still more issues than I’d like, but that’s life I guess, just accept it and move on.

However, looking to at the bright side of the season, I love the fall colors that are starting to pop all over the state, if only the colors lasted longer that would really be great but like my sinus issues I’ll just have to accept it and move on.

Okay, I’ve had a lot of pack members who’ve sent emails asking for my take on the Las Vegas...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment