Friday, November 3, 2017

Beans, Again? Let’s make them interesting!

by Bam Bam

Over the past few months, I have been increasing the number of dinners I make using beans and rice. I am cycling through the last of my store-bought canned beans and I have been pressure canning my own beans. Thus far I have canned pinto beans and red beans. I use the pinto beans to make my own refried beans. I mixed the beans with cooked rice and served them in a burrito with lettuce and tomatoes, and home canned salsa. I use the red beans to make Cajun red beans & rice. (The recipe is included below.)

There are a couple of reasons why I have been increasingly incorporating...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment