Saturday, November 4, 2017

What Did You Do to Prep This Week

Well, folks, here we are another day and another prep.

I have to be honest, like prepping and although the likelihood of a major SHTF event within the next few months is extremely high, I’d still prep just like I have been if I knew it was going to be twenty years from now.

Prepping is fun! Remember If Prepping Isn’t Fun Then You’re Doing it Wrong! I’ve been prepping for nearly 30 years in some form, starting with martial arts, firearms, and hunting, then running a trapline, then outdoor survival, then eventually moving into food and gear storage, and expanding out into...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment