Saturday, November 11, 2017

What Did You Do To Prep This Week

Well, folks, it’s a cold day in Tennessee with temperatures below freezing last night but supposed to warm up into the fifties by this evening. It’s no wonder that my sinuses and allergies stay messed up year round.

Before we get started I’d like to that everyone who sent a small donation for my birthday last week – it’s appreciated. After a while, the birthdays just blend into the day and I don’t think much about it, well not until I start aching in my bones, and then It’s like “oh man… how did I get so old”.

Preps this week...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment