Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Prepper News and Notes: Dec 6, 2017

My site The Daily Collapse Report, (I have three websites) it is updated multiple times per day so be sure to bookmark the site and check back often so you don’t miss out on fresh content… my other site at MDCreekmore.com has been put on hold for a couple more days but will be updated daily starting next week.

However, instead of the current daily briefing, I’m thinking of taking it another direction and making it into a homesteading site on the same theme as The Daily Collapse Report but instead of collapse news I’d be publishing the best-homesteading news and how...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment