Friday, December 8, 2017

Prepper News and Notes: Dec 8, 2017

For those who don’t already know, I have three websites, this one which is my main site and MDCreekmore.com – Independence Through Homesteading and Self-Reliance and The Daily Collapse Report – Economic Collapse, Current Threats, Breaking News.

Both websites complement this one and should be bookmarked and visited often so that you don’t miss an important update. Also, if you have any suggestions for either site please let me know.

*

If you want to see photos of my area, my preps, and other random stuff then you can do that at my Instagram page and don’t forget to...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment