Saturday, December 16, 2017

What Did You Do to Prep This Week?

I’ve seen lots of comments posted in response to my recent article on heating your home in a long-term grid-down situation suggesting building a “rocket mass heater” for heat inside the home, and while these things can work, most people aren’t going to build one of these things inside their homes so I did not include it in my article.

I keep my articles practical and give information that will help the most people, and if it isn’t practical and or no one reading it will actually build it then I leave it out.

I wonder how many people suggesting this in the...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment