Wednesday, January 31, 2018

How to Keep Bees: A Beginner’s Guide to Backyard Beekeeping

How to Keep Bees: A Beginner's Guide to Beekeeping

by Prepared Grammy

I have only been a beekeeper for about four years, but I vividly remember wanting bees when I was five years old. My grandma would take me to get honey from a beekeeper in town. I would walk to the hives and watch the bees while my sisters were too scared to get out of the car. Freddy, the beekeeper, would warn me that I was going to get stung, but I didn’t care. Bees fascinated me. He would teach me a little something every time we bought honey, and he’d save some honeycomb for me. I loved chewing the comb.

I realize that not everyone is as fascinated with bees as I...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment