Saturday, January 6, 2018

What Did You Do To Prep This Week

Well, folk, here in my part of Tennessee we have been below freezing for weeks (besides on day), the good news is that it’s supposed to warm up into the upper 40’s to low 50’s by the end of the week and I can’t wait.

I’m too old and my bones hurt too much for this crap.

And the cold weather isn’t the only this going around here right now… no, besides the bitter cold temperatures the flu (that has already killed three children) and a debilitating stomach virus is also rearing its ugly tentacles.

So with all that I’ve been staying in the house as...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment