Saturday, January 13, 2018

What Did You Do To Prep This Week?

Hello, I hope that everyone is warm and doing well this morning. It’s a cool 20 degrees here now as I write these words and not supposed to warm up much today. One thing is certain, the more cold days we have here the more excited I that I get about turning that page of my calendar over to April.

Just over a week ago the temperatures here dropped down to below just zero and there were lots of reports of frozen water pipes, including mine which stayed frozen up for over a week. Luckily, for me, it wasn’t that a big of a deal because I was prepared for it with other water sources.

...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment