Monday, February 19, 2018

Craft Holsters What You Should Know: Weekly Product Review

Craft Holster ReviewHolsters, we all have them or we all need them. Even if it is for our knives, money and or things the idea of carrying our belongings in a secure, comfortable manner is important. I am a fan of polymer holsters (having worn them for many many years and used them in many formats and under many conditions) however, I also enjoy good leather holsters as well.

Craft Holsters is a European company that supports the NRA and the culture we ascribe too. This holster was sent to me in exchange for my reviewing it. I have since this time purchased another for my wife to use!

While I do carry Glocks and...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment