Wednesday, February 14, 2018

MD Creekmore’s Recommendations of the Week

Well, folks, you asked for it so here it is my recommendations of the week – I will be posting this blog segment every Wednesday. Products that I recommend here are products that I personally own and use. Okay, here we go…

Books:

Back To Eden – this is one of my main reference books when it comes to herbal medicine and home remedies.

And the other is Medicinal Plants of The Southern Appalachians…

Movies and TV:

While I don’t watch a lot of TV or movies anymore there is one show that I’m loving and that “Hunting Hitler“. Folks, most of...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment