Friday, February 23, 2018

Prepper News and Notes For Friday, February 22, 2018

I know that many of you are absolutely horrified of any type of social media but for those who aren’t I’d like to let you know about my social media pages for this blog. If you use any of the following then, please follow me there and share to help TheSurvivalistBlog.net grow.

Okay, here you go… my Pinterest PageMy Facebook Fan Page, and My Instagram Page.

1.‘We’re going to take action’: Inside Trump’s shifting stance on gun rights

In the aftermath of Florida school shooting, the president has had a week of activity, emotion and new positions on gun...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment