Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Prepper News and Notes For Wednesday, February 28, 2018

It’s been a couple of months since I mentioned my other website MDCreekmore.com; it’s a homesteading news site that is updated every day with new links to the best homesteading articles that have been published that day. Please, check it out, bookmark and visit every day for the latest homesteading information.

And don’t forget about My Pinterest Page, I pin there just about every day and you can find some great info through those pinned articles. I also have a Facebook Fan Page with over 17,000 fans but it’s essentially useless since Facebook decided to stop showing my...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment