Friday, February 2, 2018

What Did You Do To Prep This Week

Good morning everyone… It’s another wonderful but chilly morning here on the Cumberland Plateau aka “The Redoubt Of The East” but that’s okay because in a few short weeks we will be into spring with warm air and sunshine.

I’ve got so many projects planned… oh so many projects that I had to make a notebook with my to-do-list of projects that I want and need to get done. Sadly, I keep adding several new projects each week to my to-do-list so I’ll probably never get it finished because I’ll finish one project and add two more.

But I’ve...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment