Saturday, February 10, 2018

What Did You Do To Prep This Week?

Well, folks, it’s raining a monsoon this morning here on the Cumberland Plateau (aka The Redoubt of The East) and it’s supposed to keep it up for the next few days. I have a river and two large creeks near my location and they are all rising and starting to flood in some of the lower areas. Luckily, my place is up on the high ground so no worries of flooding here.

On another note, I’m not sure how many of you all use Pinterest, but I’m sure that those of you who do us it have figured out that there is a huge flood of information there. You see, Pinterest is really a...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment