Friday, March 30, 2018

Why I carry knives and why your karate instructor may be trying to get you killed!

Over the years I have successfully avoided more confrontations then I have ever been in. This is the first and most important tip I can give anyone. No one ever wins a fight, some walk away and some may avoid arrest but no one ever really wins. These are just a few things I have learned about knives and knife fighting and why you may be learning things that will get you seriously hurt or killed. I have over two decades using Muy Thai, Escrima, Kali, and some other non form fighting approaches with a multitude of weapons. More importantly, I have dozens of scars from training and not training...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment