Friday, October 4, 2019

The Rumors of My Demise are Overrated

Written by Wild Bill on The Prepper Journal.

Though I can certainly understand how they started.

Due to events in my life The Prepper Journal site needed to take a seat in the back of the bus as I reviewed where all this was going and how best to move forward.

I would like to emphasize that the site is NOT being shut down, so there is no compelling need to cache content.

Running the content treadmill is simply a lot of work and I needed to take a break to re-evaluate how to produce and organize content better.

Please stay tuned for further updates and a return to quality content from The Prepper Journal.

Wild Bill

The post The Rumors of My Demise are Overrated appeared first on The Prepper Journal.



from The Prepper Journal
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. How prepared are you for emergencies?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment