Friday, April 8, 2016

Dried Bean Recipe from Schatzie Ohio

From Schatzie Ohio

OK, we all hear that to be a good prepper we need to store a lot of dried beans – LOTS of dried beans. Being a good prepper (at least, I think I am) I have stored lots of dried beans in a variety of types. I have kidney beans, pinto beans, white (navy) beans, red beans, black beans, lentils, chickpeas (garbanzo beans), split peas and lima beans. With all these beans you will need a lot of recipes to cook them. Here again, I have lots of recipes for all the different kinds of beans except for the lima bean. For the lima I only have one recipe.

Well, way back in the...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment