Friday, January 13, 2017

Choosing and Installing a Tankless Water Heater

by Patientmomma

When I purchased my country property several years back it was in dire need of updating. Over the last few years I have gradually replaced many items which were hanging on at their end of life! The conventional 50 gallon tank water heater was approximately 15 years old and while it worked, it took between 5 to 7 minutes to get hot water to the master bathroom, depending on outside temperature. I knew it needed to be replaced so I began researching tankless water heaters. I have no connection to any brand mentioned other than being a happy customer. I had already decided...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment