Friday, January 13, 2017

What did you do to prep this week?

Well, folks here we are again! Another week of prepping and only six more days until Obama leaves office and Trump takes over. It’s going to be an interesting time, and I’m glad Hillary didn’t get it for sure, but I’m still uneasy and prepping harder… in fact, I’ve been doubling down on my preps…

Something big is going to happen… I can feel it… get off your butt and do something if you’re not already. Time to prep is short, please take advantage of the small amount of extra time that the election of Donald J Trump has provided us...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment