Friday, July 7, 2017

Over 36,948,396 Page Views Since 2014 – And I Need Your Help to Make It Even Better

After 10 years of publishing this site, it’s become by far one of the most popular prepper sites online today with over 36,948,396 page views since 2014 (2014 is when I started keeping count), this site has over 4,000 articles published and over 315,000 comments posted by readers like you.

And even though this is the most read prepper how-to site online today, I’m always looking for ways to improve it – I want to make it the absolute best that it can be, and I need your help to do that.

What are we doing right? What are we doing wrong?

What I need you to do is to ...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment