Friday, July 7, 2017

What did you do to prep this week?

It’s been a rainy but also hot and humid week here on the Tennessee Cumberland Plateau aka The Prepper Redoubt Of The East and no I don’t have hidden motives nor am I trying to sell you any prepper property here, just letting you know that there are other alternatives for “safe areas” besides moving to the northwest, but I digress.

Many of you have asked for a homestead update so instead of the usual preps for the week, I’m going to use this segment to give you all an update on what I’ve done in the past ten months that I’ve been here at the new...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment