Saturday, January 20, 2018

What did you do to prep this week?

Sorry, folks, I’m a little late in posting this today, some stuff came up but better late than never.

Before we get started with this weeks post I’d like to thank everyone who participated in my recent poll and a big thank you to those of you who left comments. It’s appreciated and those answers will help guide blog content in the future.

If you’re interested my books can be found in paperback versions on Amazon.com or if you prefer to get them all at once via instant download then you can do that here.

Okay, now what did I do to prep this week…

Not, a lot but...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment