Friday, January 19, 2018

Wise Food Storage Product Review – Pros, Cons and What You Need To Know

by KGC.

If you like to write for The Survivalist Blog, do read How to become a guest author at The Survivalist Blog.

Your browser may not support display of this image. With so many choices of food storage products, I decided to give (Wise Food Storage) a shot because a trusted friend liked and recommended their products and Wise Food Storage boasts a 25-year shelf-life without having to rotate the food. I was skeptical at first, but up to the challenge.

I ordered one of their 56-serving buckets and prepared two of the packets once I received it. I immediately noticed that the packets in the...

Read the whole entry... »



from TheSurvivalistBlog.net RSS Feed
Don't forget to visit the store and pick up some gear at The COR Outfitters. Are you ready for any situation?
#SurvivalFirestarter #SurvivalBugOutBackpack #PrepperSurvivalPack #SHTFGear #SHTFBag

No comments:

Post a Comment